Friday, August 21, 2009

It's me! No, not Mario :P

Hi, guys! o/

Ok, ok, I'll do my homework, teacher!

I'm Carlos Eduardo, but here is just Charles, alright? :)
I'm 17 years old and I study at São Bento. It's so hard to study there, you know? But you get used to it. I expect to graduate in there, but I haven't chosen a career to follow yet. Nothing related to Maths! I hate it. Probably something related to design, computers or History.

My favorite hobby is surfing in the internet. I like to play games, chat with my friends and watch videos. Also, I like to go to the movies. It's something that really interests me! And if I had to choose my favorite movie, it would be Star Wars, definitely! Besides that, one thing that I really like to do is draw. I think it's something that I was born with... Oh yeah, I "almost" (hehe) forgot: because of that thing that I have with drawing, one of my hobbies is reading some comic books, mangás (japanese comics) and watching some cartoons and animês (japanese cartoons) too. Yes, I really love Japan :)

Finally, my expectation for this semester is to learn how to speak and write better. One of my goals in life is to write a book, so I think that it will be of great help. I also hope to travel abroad and use this English that I learned, despite my dream is to travel to Japan (Hahaha XD)


See ya,
Charles :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Charles! I got curious to see some of your sketches, would you mind bringing them to IBEU one day? That would be lovely!
    Actually, I just had a great idea: we could have a "Show and teach" set of presentations for this term, each of the students would present something he or she knows and teach the class how to do it. Then, you would teach us how to draw something, how cool is that?
    :)
    Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, teacher! I'll think in something cool to draw ;)
    I think that's a great idea and we'll have a lot of fun.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOGUINHO DA ELVIRA IS MUUUUCH BETTER!!!

    ReplyDelete